Dear 3E Lovers!
I am so excited to finally announce that we are ready to promote and celebrate the International Day of Acceptance! As a company, this is our favorite time of year because we get to spread our social message of acceptance to thousands of people all over the world. Personally, it is especially moving to know that people from every state and almost 30 countries have embraced my sister Annie's Wheelchair Heart Symbol and Love Life credo. It's been five years now since she has passed and I know that she would be so proud of all the work you have all done to help promote a positive image of disability in your community.
This year, we have some very special things planned that are brand new to our January 20th lineup!
- Official January 20th T-shirts & Yard Signs.
- A Facebook Essay Contest where you can win a $400 shopping spree!
- Basic t-shirts starting at $13!
- T-shirts, Tattoos, Buttons, and Bracelets at 50% off with our Acceptance Sale!
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more placed by January 6th!
- A brand new home page for DayofAcceptance.com with a blog, new pages, and lots of awesomeness!
Please comment below or e-mail me with any feedback, I would love your ideas on how to improve January 20th this year and into the future!
Thank you so much for all of your love and support these past 5 years. It means the world to me, my family, and everyone in 3E Love Land!
Start the conversation of acceptance TODAY!
| JOIN THE MOVEMENT
|| TELL OTHERS ONLINE
|January 20th Home||What is IDOA?||Official Blog||Get Involved||Promote||Essay Contest||Acceptance Sale|